Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionVenice, 16th Century. Having undertaken a mission of the upmost discretion, occultist and scholar Edward Kelley finds the answers he seeks are more perilous than can be believed, and his ultimate salvation means confronting the darkest deeds of his past. England, 21st Century. Running from her past and hiding from her future, Jackdaw Hammond buys a new home in the middle of where. But her fresh start is threatened by a wild magic similar to her own. The legacy of Edward Kelley remains, and with their fates inexorably entwined, the battle for Jackdaw's soul has just begun. A stunning follow up to The Secrets of Life and Death, Rebecca Alexander has created a gripping supernatural thriller that bridges time, legend and the power of blood.
- Author BiographyRebecca fell in love with all things sorcery, magic and witchcraft as a teenager and has enjoyed reading and writing fantasy ever since. She wrote her first book aged nineteen, and since then has been runner up in the Mslexia novel writing competition and the Yeovil Literary Prize 2012. Trained in psychology and education, and having researched magical thinking in adults for her MSc, Rebecca met some really interesting people in some very odd circumstances, which she could no longer resist writing down. She lives in a haunted house by the sea with her second husband, four cats, three chickens and the occasional rook.
- Author(s)Rebecca Alexander
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleSecrets
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDel Rey
- Out-of-print date22/10/2016
- Weight574 g
- Width162 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.