All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $33.15Free postage
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us are involved in selling every day. Whenever we present a product or a principle, inform a client, or instruct a child, we are engaging in the art of effective persuasion. Allow Americas master of the art of selling explain proven, practical sales techniques all of us can use every day. He provides vital strategies for specific closes, hundreds of sales questions, and dozens of persuasion procedures to help everyone sell their ideas, or themselves. No matter what your age, gender, occupation, or lifestyle, these proven techniques from Americas selling sensation can work for you.
- Author BiographyZig Ziglar is the chairman of the Zig Ziglar Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, an organization committed to helping people more fully utilize their physical, mental, and spiritual resources. Since 1970, he has travelled more than 5 million miles across the world delivering powerful, life-changing messages with humour, hope, and enthusiasm to audiences of all kinds and sizes, cultivating the energy of change. He has recorded such bestsellers as A View from the Top, Goals, Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World, and Courtship After Marriage.
- Author(s)Zig Ziglar
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Read byZig Ziglar
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time240
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.