All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionProven ways to create a more loving family Research proves that happy families are good for health, longevity, peace of mind, productivity, and success. In The Secrets of Happy Families, Scott Haltzman offers an original approach to building family contentment that works for families of all ethnicities and make-ups two-parent, single-parent, blended, childless, or same-sex couple. He provides a positive psychology way of solving family problems through strategy and leadership, including kwing and accepting who you are, taking a leadership role in loving and united relationships, building a network of support in extended families and communities, and making quality time for fun, adventures, holidays, and rituals.
- Author BiographyDr. Scott Haltzman is clinical assistant professor of psychiatry and human behavior at Alpert Medical School of Brown University and editor of DrScott.com. He is the coauthor of the best-selling books The Secrets of Happily Married Men and The Secrets of Happily Married Women. Theresa Foy DiGeronimo is the author of more than fifty books in the fields of medicine, education, and parenting.
- Author(s)Scott Haltzman,Theresa Foy DiGeronimo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight348 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.