Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author and New York Times family columnist Bruce Feiler found himself squeezed between caring for aging parents and raising his children. So he set out on a three-year journey to find the smartest solutions and the most cutting-edge research about families. Instead of the usual family experts, he sought out the most creative minds--from Silicon Valley to the set of Modern Family, from the country's top negotiators to the Green Berets--and asked them what team-building exercises and problem-solving techniques they use with their families. Feiler then tested these ideas with his wife and kids. The result is a fun, original look at how families can draw closer together, complete with two hundred never-before-seen best practices. Feiler's life-changing discoveries include a radical plan to reshape your family in twenty minutes a week, Warren Buffett's guide for setting an allowance, and the Harvard handbook for resolving conflict. The Secrets of Happy Families is a timely, counterintuitive book that answers the questions countless parents are asking: How do we manage the chaos of our lives? How do we teach our kids values? How do we make our family happier? Written in a charming, accessible style, The Secrets of Happy Families is smart, funny, and fresh, and will forever change how your family lives every day.
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Read byBruce Feiler
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time464
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.