All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to be an ordinary or extraordinary sales professional? These are real secrets. Pearls of wisdom learnt through years of successful selling. The Secrets of Success in Selling holds the key that will unlock your sales success, allowing you to: * Improve your results * Communicate more effectively * Build stronger customer relationships * Create long-term rewards for you, your business, your team and your clients. Divided into 3 Parts, it provides a simple step-by-step approach to improving your selling ability by focusing on yourself, your sales skills and your sales strategy. This book will ensure that you achieve the maximum results and make a real difference to your sales performance.
- Author BiographyNicola's achievements started when she was accepted aged 19 as the youngest participant in the American Express Travel Service Graduate Programme. She quickly moved through the ranks and within four years held a senior position for the prestigious Chase Manhattan Account. She has worked with blue-chips such as Disney, Convergys, Iveco Ford and Procter & Gamble Nicola can split her career into 3 key areas. The first working within the business travel industry, which gave her a clear understanding of how to deliver exceptional levels of customer service. The second included Key Account Management, Operational Sales Management and Business Development, which gave a real understanding of direct sales, how to create a winning sales team and team environment. The third, allowed for a transition from initially a pure sales role into writing and delivering training programmes.
- Author(s)Nicola Cook
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Business
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.