Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating book John Rosling, serial entrepreneur, author and lecturer, reveals for the first time, step by step, the tried and tested methodology for business success. This framework for success is brought to life through the fascinating and startlingly honest true stories of some inspiring entrepreneurs who have created highly successful businesses that are extraordinarily wealth generative whilst being easy to run and a joy to own. There is thing exceptional about the sectors these businesses are operating in and they have inventions that have changed the world. In fact there is thing remarkable in their stories other than the brilliance with which they have built the assets in their businesses. That is their alchemy. This book is the story of these asset journeys. It is a distillation of the wisdom and experience of these seven business alchemists that will help and inspire CEOs and business owners on their own path to building their asset-rich, wealth and freedom creative business. Whether that is to a value of GBP10m or GBP100m.
- Author BiographyJohn Rosling is a serial entrepreneur with an itch. Ever since he setup an e-greeting card business in almost the same month as Moonpig and saw that business boom into a GBP120m success story whilst his own ended in ignominious insolvency, he has been itching to understand exactly what it is that sets some entrepreneurial businesses on a path to greatness whilst most stay merely good. Over a twenty-year entrepreneurial career as business owner, CEO, mentor, lecturer and author he finally thinks he has the answer. John started his career with Unilever in the UK and Japan before moving to Diageo. Since leaving the corporate world he has established and run numerous small businesses, most recently as CEO of international business performance company Shirlaws. John speaks widely on business and entrepreneurial subjects and lectures on entrepreneurship at leading business schools. He was runner up 2012 IoD Director of the Year and is author of the popular guide for CEOs More Money, More Time, Less Stress . He lives a semi-aquatic life in Hampshire with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)John Rosling
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Weight603 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.