All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSara Lawrence is happy to be a young widow, but her brothers insist on marrying her off again. The solution? Sara asks Nick Montrose, the torious Earl of Bridgeton, to teach her how to ruin herself, thus rendering herself unmarriageable. Envisioning the day when the luscious Sara winds up in his bed, Nick is all too happy to oblige - but when he sees her 'practicing' her lessons on other men, he's inexplicably enraged. Then comes the day Sara's brothers catch her and Nick in a compromising position - which leads to a speedy marriage neither wants. Can the love they don't recognize find a way through their warring desires?
- Author BiographyKaren Hawkins was raised in Tennessee, a member of a huge extended family that included her brother and sister, an adopted sister, numerous foster siblings, and various exchange students. In order to escape the chaos (and while hiding when it was her turn to do the dishes), she would huddle under the comforter on her bed with a flashlight and a book, a habit she still embraces to this day.
- Author(s)Karen Hawkins
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight183 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.