CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionOh, and I suppose I should let you decide my holiday itinerary to maximize my quotient of fun? she said in a tone rich with sarcasm. I might do a better job of it. For your information when I go home alone in ten minutes I will have the most intense delight imaginable all by myself. The most intense delight? All by yourself? He purred the words back at her and the look he gave her was both speculative and hot eugh to scorch her down to her toes. She replayed her own words and felt her heart trip faster. She raised her chin and narrowed her eyes, looking coolly down her se at him. You better believe it, sunshine. I do. Yet a gentleman always offers to lend a lady a hand if he thinks he might be of use to her. Suzanne's peaceful, well ordered life is about to turn upside down. Gorgeous surfer Justin discovers her hidden away on her island paradise, and sets out to claim her for his pleasure. And hers. His handsome face and incredible surfer's physique heat her blood. But she has learned t to trust her own desires. When he lays his big hands on her body she wants to melt. And to flee. Can he seduce her into letting down her defenses? Can his wicked words and kisses lure her into his arms, and his bed? Set on the luscious Great Barrier Island, in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Amelia Hart
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.