Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sega Saturn was a formative 32-bit console first released by Sega in 1994 - though t as popular as some of it's competitors models, it netheless gave rise to a cult following of gamers. Learn more about the history, techlogy and reception of this early console in this collection of articles by Edward L. Newport.
- Author(s)Edward L Newport
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.