All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a three-volume set, this text presents selected work of Edmund Burke on English history and political thought. This first volume contains Burke's defence of the American colonists' complaints of British policy and includes Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents (1770), Speech on American Taxation (1774), and Speech on Conciliation (1775). Volume Two in the set consists of Burke's Reflections on the Revolution in France . Volume Three presents his Letters on a Regicide Peace (1795-1796). The text includes tes and introductory essays by E. J. Payne.
- Author BiographyEdmund Burke
- Author(s)Edmund Burke
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Noteport.
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byFrancis Canavan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.