Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPart IV offers the first critical edition of the four full length vels and three stories that comprise the Chronicles of Carlingford. Each of the five volumes contains a full scholarly apparatus, including the important variations between the serial versions and the first publication in volume format.
- Author BiographyJoanne Shattock is Emeritus Professor of English at the University of Leicester. Her research interests focus on the nineteenth-century periodical press, nineteenth-century women's writing, book history, life-writing and bibliography. She is President of the Research Society for Victorian Periodicals and holds an Honorary Moser Fellowship at the Humanities Research Institute, University of Keele. Elisabeth Jay is Emeritus Professor of English at Oxford Brookes University. Her interests lie predominantly in the nineteenth and early twentieth century, and she has published widely on the fiction, prose and poetry of this period. She is on the Advisory Boards of the journals Literature & Theology (OUP) and English (OUP) and of the Institute of English Studies (University of London).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Pickering Masters
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight3560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Jay
- Volume editorJoanne Shattock,Joseph Bristow,Josie Billington,Lyn Pykett,Merryn Williams,Muireann O'Cinneide,Professor Valerie R. Sanders
- Contained items statementContains 5 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.