All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty-five beautiful girls. Thirty-five beautiful rivals...And only one will claim Prince Maxon's heart. THE SELECTION is the epic . 1 New York Times bestselling series. Now available in a three-book boxed set. THE SELECTION is the chance of a lifetime and 17-year-old America Singer should feel lucky. She has been chosen for the reality TV lottery in which the special few compete for gorgeous Prince Maxon's love. Swept up in a world of elaborate gowns, glittering jewels and decadent feasts, America is living a new and glamorous life. And the prince takes a special interest in her, much to the outrage of the others. Rivalry within The Selection is fierce and t all of the girls are prepared to play by the rules. But what they don't kw is that America has a secret - one which could throw the whole competition...and change her life forever. Prepare to swoon with the first three books in THE SELECTION series!
- Author BiographyKiera Cass graduated from Radford University with a degree in History. She grew up in South Carolina and currently lives in Blacksburg, Virginia with her family. In her spare time, Kiera enjoys reading, dancing, making videos and eating unhealthy amounts of cake. You can learn more about Kiera at kieracass.com, follow her on twitter via @kieracass, and see her silly videos at YouTube.com/user/kieracass.
- Author(s)Kiera Cass
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight750 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.