CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Self-Discovery Journal will take you through a year-long path to find yourself and your purpose. It encourages people to take a really good look at different areas of their life and work on ways to improve. Through meditation, written words and reading, the person should come out with a renewed sense of who they are and exactly what they should be doing. With wonderful commentary from the Author through personal experiences and examples, the reader is encouraged to live life to the fullest. The power to live a happy life resides in each and every one of us. Why t start your journey today?
- Author BiographyK.B. Whitaker is an Author, Mentor, University Professor, and Motivational Speaker. She is the Author of the novel, Fifty-Seven, which was published in 2009. She is very focused on developing people and assisting them with moving to the next level. She is originally from Warren, Ohio, but currently resides in Detroit, Michigan.
- Author(s)K B Whitaker
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.