All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you lack confidence and never feel really happy? Do you wish you could stop judging yourself all the time and get on with your life? If so, this book will teach you simple techniques to boost your self-esteem and bring lasting results. By starting your own self-esteem journal, you can t only understand more about yourself, but learn how to give yourself the compassion, respect, acceptance and support you deserve. There are 45 stimulating exercises which invite you to explore how you truly feel about your life and examine the behaviours and beliefs that may be holding you back. Topics include: how to identify distorted self-beliefs challenging your inner critical voice ways to break the cycle of low self-esteem how to turn worrying into problem-solving sure-fire ways to get back in control By writing about your feelings, thoughts and experiences, you can open up a whole new relationship with yourself.
- Author BiographyAlison Waines is a clinical psychotherapist who has written extensively. She is author of Making Relationships Work for Sheldon Press. She also writes psychological thrillers as AJ Waines. She lives in Southampton.
- Author(s)Alison Waines
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.