Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough social psychology has been traditionally focused on interpersonal relationships, the cognitive revolution in psychology has had the effect of refocusing some social psychology on intra-psychic processes. This area of psychology has become very popular in recent years, yet there is currently other textbook available for the study of the self. Republished in its original form by Psychology Press in 2007, this book carefully documents the changing conceptions and the value accorded the self in psychology over time. It further outlines the many alternative conceptions of this increasingly central domain in social psychology. New research and conceptions are juxtaposed with the classic and traditional, providing the reader with a comprehensive introduction to the study of the self.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Washington, USA
- Author(s)Jonathon Brown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPsychology Press
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.