Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the forest, a very large and very selfish crocodile shouts, 'Stay away from my river! If you come in my river, I'll eat you all!' All the animals are thirsty and frightened - until one day ...Put the jigsaw puzzles together to discover how the animals solve their snappy dilemma! This fantastic jigsaw storybook includes six puzzles with press-out pieces that neatly fit back into the book to be used again and again.
- Author BiographyFaustin Charles lives in London and is the author of Bloomsbury's bestselling picture book The Selfish Crocodile. Michael Terry has illustrated The Selfish Crocodile and many other firm favourites for Bloomsbury's children's list. He lives in Kent.
- Author(s)Faustin Charles
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date26/11/2015
- Content NoteColour
- Weight540 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Terry
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.