All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- Description<b>The nation s #1 real estate broker and charismatic costar of Bravo s<i> Million Dollar Listing New York</i> shares his secrets on how to be successful.</b> In the ten years since moving from Sweden to New York City, with experience in real estate and contacts, Fredrik Eklund has transformed himself into the best seller in the most competitive real estate market on the planet. In <i>The Sell</i>, Eklund leverages his years of experience to create the go-to manual for self-promotion and sales. At the core of the book are chapters tied to Eklund s 10-step program for selling anything to everyone, sharing his secrets on everything from personal authenticity and looking your very best to crafting the perfect sales pitch, negotiating with savvy, and closing deals promptly and efficiently . . . lest they slip away. <i>The Sell</i> imparts helpful wisdom and tips on wooing new customers, getting them to like and trust you, and persuading them that whatever it is you re offering them is precisely what they want and need most. Whether you re just starting a job as a sales rep at Verizon, navigating your career as an executive or entrepreneur, or hitting your stride closing big transactions as a banker at Goldman Sachs, <i>The Sell</i> will show you how to improve your game, step up the deals you re making, and radically increase the money you re bringing home. <i>The Sell</i> is a vital go-to book for anyone who wants to have an impact in his or her personal and professional life, with a razor-sharp focus on selling: selling yourself or your brand matter what your background is.
- Author Biography<b>Fredrik Eklund</b> leads the #1 real estate team in the nation and is a member of Douglas Elliman s senior management team in Manhattan. Originally from Stockholm, Sweden, he is active in the Real Estate Board of New York and is involved with several charities. <b>Bruce Littlefield</b> is a TV personality and bestselling author of numerous books, including <i>Airstream Living</i> and <i>Garage Sale America</i>; and is the coauthor of many bestsellers, including Zach Wahls s <i>My Two Moms</i> and Barbara Corcoran s <i>Use What You ve Got</i>. Originally from South Carolina, he lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Bruce Littlefield,Fredrik Eklund
- PublisherPenguin Audiobooks
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byBarbara Corcoran
- Read byFredrik Eklund,Barbara Corcoran
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time510
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.