All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionPietro arrives in Milan with a battered suitcase full of memories, to take up a new job as concierge. Living in his palazzo are lost and eccentric souls: Poppi, a lawyer; Luciana and her son; and Luca, a doctor, whose wife Viola holds a secret that could destroy their marriage. Right from the start Pietro has a special interest in Luca and his family, and soon he's letting himself into their apartment while everyone is out. As his story emerges in snatches and flashbacks, each prompted by his case of treasures, we begin to find out what has brought him to be guardian here, so late in his life ...For readers of The Elegance of the Hedgehog and The Yacoubian Building, this is an atmospheric and unforgettable vel about the ties that bind.
- Author BiographyMarco Missiroli was born in Rimini, Italy. He is the author of the prize-winning novels Senza Coda, Il Buio Addosso and Bianco. The Sense of an Elephant was awarded the prestigious Campiello Prize in 2012. Marco writes for the culture pages of Corriere della Sera, and for Vanity Fair.
- Author(s)Marco Missiroli
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight194 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain market ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.