All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionOn a Friday night in Dublin, Stephen Hanrahan ushers a young female colleague in from the summer rain to what was once his marital home. He's ready to work his magic. But Stephen's estranged wife and wayward daughter are about to crash back into his life, casting a history of repressed truths and painful secrets into the light.
- Author BiographyRichard Molloy has worked as a high school English teacher in north London for six years. The Separation is his first play. It premiered at Project Arts Centre in Dublin in June 2014. His second play, O Do Not Love Too Long, had a reading at London s Tricycle Theatre in December 2013. Richard is currently working on a new play about Ireland s Magdalene laundries entitled The Good Shepherd.
- Author(s)Richard Molloy
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width124 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.