All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionTime travel detective Serena Wilcox investigates corrupt governments of the past, present and future with her heroic crew. Geek candy, dry humor, and plot-twisting suspense await those who join Serena on her latest adventure. Historical references include the Cuban Missile Crisis, Marilyn Monroe and John Glenn's orbit. Meet Albert Einstein, journey to World War 1, and hide amongst the immigrants of Ellis Island. As for what the future contains, prepare for severely creepy plot twists and disturbing ideas! What began in Project Scarecrow continues in Ruby Red and comes to a thrilling conclusion in Future Beyond. Serena Wilcox struggles to stay one step ahead of the grandfather paradox in futuristic America, where time travel is w possible. Time travel techlogy is classified as top secret Project Scarecrow, but Project Scarecrow is compromised. Serena and her crew are hired by the Godel Solution Institute to catch the mystery villains before history is maliciously altered. Serena is a quirky, brilliant, and flippant detective who solves crimes by following her whims. Is she the best choice for the world's first time travel investigator? Agent Estep doesn't think so, and he never misses a chance to remind everyone of his objections. Meanwhile, Estep is saddled with managing Serena with the help of techie-gypsy eccentric burned agent Beav and a crew of scientists, agents, and military experts. Chilling and timely, the Serena Wilcox Time Travel Trilogy's plot lines about ethics in science and government corruption are based on current and historical research. Reading this 729 page tome after the sun goes down may induce nightmares.
- Author BiographyNatalie loves all things Irish, oil painting, sugar cookies, the color red, pizza, live music, and singing. She is an author of books for all ages and enjoys people who are still capable of having an imagination, of having a sense of wonder, of feeling hopeful and full of energy, of feeling as if anything is possible, of feeling afraid of scary things and unafraid of the rest... of having courage, of being selfless, of being spontaneous, of recognizing humor, and of living life to the absolute fullest. Natalie was born in upstate New York, raised in Indiana, and then lived in Germany for three years. She currently resides near the Twin Cities (Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Minnesota). Natalie would one day like to time travel, but for now she writes about it. Natalie Buske Thomas is also an oil painter, singer-songwriter, and entertainer.
- Author(s)Natalie Buske Thomas
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1057 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byCassandra Thomas,Nicholas Michael Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.