All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis commentary on the Sermon on the Mount, redesigned with a fresh look and updated ESV Bible references, explores the profound truths and challenging instructions contained in Jesus's most famous sermon. Part of the Preaching the Word series.
- Author BiographyR. Kent Hughes (DMin, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is senior pastor emeritus of College Church in Wheaton, Illinois, and visiting professor of practical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hughes is also a founder of the Charles Simeon Trust, which conducts expository preaching conferences throughout North America and worldwide. He serves as the series editor for the Preaching the Word commentary series and is the author or coauthor of many books. He and his wife, Barbara, live in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and have four children and an ever-increasing number of grandchildren.
- Author(s)R. Kent Hughes
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePreaching the Word
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Out-of-print date26/02/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew, ESV Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.