All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $24.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Serpent and the Savior is Dave and Cheryl Bryan's dramatic and controversial eye-witness account of one woman's rescue from the macabre maze of Satanic Ritual Abuse and the Crowleyan Rituals of Defilement into the glorious liberty of the children of God! (Romans 8:21). Although rigorously denied by the spokes people of the Church of Satan, it gives the only available account of the bizarre and mind-bending events that led up to the death of Anton LeVay, the Black Pope who authored The Satanic Bible and was the founder and High Priest of The Church of Satan! Anton's unexpected demise on Halloween Eve of 1997 during a spiritual show-down between occult adepts is the spiritual equivalent of Earp brothers legendary shoot-out with the torious outlaws at the OK Coral in Tombstone, Arizona many years ago. This sensational and over-whelming victory of a small band of praying Christians stands as an epic testimony to the triumph of The Spirit of God over all the spirits of darkness, of good over evil and of The Church of Jesus Christ over The Church of Satan! As Jesus Himself prophesied 2000 years ago, He is building His Church, and the gates of Hell are crumbling before her! (Matt. 16:18-19).
- Author BiographyDave & Cheryl (Allen) Bryan have been the Ministry Team Leaders of The Church of Glad Tidings in Yuba City, California since 1987, and the Ministry Team Leaders of The Embassy of Heaven (Yuba City) since its inception in 2009. The Church of Glad Tidings is an inter-denominational local church that has become a model to many in promoting foreign missionary endeavors world-wide, and in meeting urgent needs in their community. For decades, theyand their team have inspired many by pioneering innovative strategies and out of the (religious) box ministries; such as Babies Out of Bondage, Graffiti Busters, and their Creative Light Theatre. Their willingness to share their 40-acre campus in Yuba City freely with other area Christian leaders at The Embassy of Heaven has also become a model of good works to many, and stands as a startling contrast to the ugly division and competition that is such a blight on the reputation of Denominational America in the 21st century. In addition to traveling extensively in general apostolic work in the US and abroad, Dave is a regular adjunct instructor at The University of the Nations in Kona, Hawaii, as well as at YWAM bases through-out the world. Cheryl, likewise, is a favorite speaker at home in Yuba City, and in conferences and seminars abroad. Many recognize her as following in the footsteps of her Grandfather - A. A. Allen - in carrying the fire of the Holy Spirit as a revivalist in the Body of Christ! A dramatic conflict with the highest level leaders in The Church of Satan in 1997 thrust Dave and Cheryl into the forefront as well-respected trainers in both harassment / oppression level and occult level deliverance. Their Isaiah 61 Deliverance Conference has impacted thousands, and has opened doors for them to travel world-wide teaching on the subjects of spiritual warfare, deliverance, and the healing and full restoration of the human body and soul.
- Author(s)David El-Cana Bryan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.