Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionTo become a competent social worker, it is essential to kw the perspective of the service users. Therefore, service users are more and more included in field research projects and the instruction of social workers-to-be. However, they are usually reduced to the role of informants and t actively taking part as co-researchers. For the first time, this anthology gives an overview of courses in which service users and students share their experiences and work together on the same level using gap-mending methods.
- Author BiographyEmanuela Chiapparini holds a doctorate from the Institute of Childhood, Youth and Family in the School of Social Work at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
- PublisherVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Date of Publication25/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLeverkusen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Edited byEmanuela Chiapparini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.