All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1995 Jeremy B. Rutter presented the pottery of the Fourth Settlement at Lerna in Lerna III: The Pottery of Lerna IV. The present volume is the companion to the Rutter volume, outlining the architectural sequence of the EH III period at the site with descriptions of the major building types and other features, such as hearths, ovens, and bothroi. Careful examination of the individual buildings and their contents constitutes the core of the text. The changing settlement patterns of the site through time are considered, and sources of influences are suggested.
- Author BiographyElizabeth C. Banks is Associate Professor Emerita of the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Elizabeth C. Banks
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Content Note117 figs, 47 plans, 6 sections, 19 tables
- Weight2132 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.