Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWe all yearn for intimacy, but we avoid it. We want it badly, but we often run from it. At some deep level we sense that we have a profound need for intimacy, but we are afraid to go there. Why?
We avoid intimacy because having intimacy means exposing our secrets. Being intimate means sharing the secrets of our hearts, minds, and souls with ather fragile and imperfect human being. Intimacy requires that we allow ather person to discover what moves us, what inspires us, what drives us, what eats at us, what we are running toward, what we are running from, what self-destructive enemies lie within us, and what wild and wonderful dreams we hold in our hearts.
In The Seven Levels of Intimacy, Matthew Kelly teaches us in practical and unforgettable ways how to kw these things about ourselves and how to share ourselves more deeply with the people we love. This book will change the way you approach your relationships forever!
- Author(s)Matthew Kelly
- PublisherBeacon Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Weight472 g
- Width147 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.