All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Nautilus Award This book takes yoga out of the mysterious and into the wonderful world of the practical. You will want to start your yoga practice immediately after reading the first pages of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga . - Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, author of The Power of Intention , Manifest Your Destiny , and Real Magic . The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga is a spiritual gem, the kind of book that seems to take you by the hand and guide you into clarity and peace. - Marianne Williamson, author of A Return to Love , Everyday Grace , and Illuminata . The remarkable benefits of yoga, which include improved flexibility, balance, muscle tone, endurance, and vitality, only hint at the extraordinary power of this deeply spiritual practice. When adhered to and practiced mindfully, yoga can unlock your full creative potential, your capacity for love and compassion, and your ability to find success in all areas of life. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga brings spirituality back to yoga. Chopra and Simon show how the Seven Spiritual Laws play a crucial role in yoga's path to enlightenment while providing you with a wealth of meditation techniques, mantras, breathing exercises, and marvelous yoga poses. Whether you are a newcomer to yoga or an experienced practitioner, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga is a portal to yoga's deeper spiritual dimension and a beautiful step to a happier, more harmonious, and more abundant life.
- Author BiographyDEEPAK CHOPRA, M.D., is one of the world's bestselling authors. His books have sold more than 25 million copies worldwide. Dr. Chopra has appeared on Oprah, Good Morning America, Larry King Live, and many other major television shows, and he was the subject of a cover story in Time magazine. DAVID SIMON, M.D., is the cofounder, CEO, and Medical Director of the Chopra Center. With Deepak Chopra and Leanne Backer, he coauthored The Chopra Center Cookbook, and he is the author of Return to Wholeness and the Nautilus Award-winning Vital Energy.
- Author(s)David Simon,Deepak Chopra
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication02/09/2005
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width141 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.