The Sex-Starved Wife: What to Do When He's Lost Desire by Michele Weiner Davis (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.63+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2003, bestselling author and relationship expert Michele Weiner Davis' groundbreaking book, <i>The Sex-Starved Marriage</i> described the problems that occur in marriage when one spouse is vastly more interested in sex than the other and more importantly, what the couple could do to fix things. The book created quite a stir, but one expected what happened next. Weiner Davis was flooded with e-mails, letters, and phone calls from women, t with headaches and other predictable excuses for avoiding sex, but from women who were desperately unhappy because their <i>husbands</i> weren't the least bit interested in sex. Nothing these women said or did got their men to understand the pain and isolation that comes from a sexual void, and despite heartfelt pleas, they were unable to convince their husbands to seek professional help. Add to this the unspoken taboo about discussing low libido in men, and these women were left to believe that they were the only ones dealing with this problem. If this sounds like your situation, Weiner Davis wants to tell you that you are t alone, and it is t your fault: there is a whole host of reasons why your husband might be experiencing low desire. Although Weiner Davis explains reasons men lose interest in sex--biological issues, personal troubles, and relationship problems--she's convinced that understanding the <i>cause </i>of a problem won't make your sex life any juicier; doing something about it will. <i>The Sex-Starved Wife</i> gives you the tools you need to present the information in the book so that your husband will t become defensive. You'll even learn methods for overcoming sexual dysfunctions such as performance anxiety, premature ejaculation, and effective ways for dealing with porgraphy or infidelity. If you and your spouse need additional support, Weiner Davis offers concrete advice on how to get your man to visit his doctor or seek other professional help. When it comes to marriage, Weiner Davis has seen it all. She kws how important loving, satisfying sex is to a healthy marriage. The straightforward, psychobabble-free advice in this book will help you create the intimacy and connection for which you've been longing.
- Author(s)Michele Weiner Davis
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.