All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sexless Marriage Fix, by doctors Robert Fleisher and Roberta Foss-Morgan, is the book that gets everyone talking about a problem one is talking about: sexless marriage. Unfortunately, it's an intimate problem that is nearing epidemic proportions. But what many don't realize is that there are real solutions, and it all begins with a blood test! In this eye-opening book, the authors reveal: - ?the true causes of the decline in the nature and frequency of sexual relations, including personal, behavioral, physical (including hormonal), psychological, or combined factors. - an intimate and straightforward discussion on male and female sexuality, including a frank exploration of aspects related to a decline in attraction unique to each gender. - how to work through virtually any problem with a comprehensive program designed to restore harmonious feelings and increase intimacy.
- Author BiographyRobert Fleisher, D.M.D., has treated more than 30,000 patients in his career. As an Examiner.com journalist, he writes a column on dating and relationships. He developed and wrote an interactive course, Bedside Manner: How to Gain Your Patients' Respect, Love, and Loyalty, which he teaches to his residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia via his website/blog: www.bedsidemanner.info.
- Author(s)Robert M Fleisher,Roberta Foss-Morgan
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.