All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in Dawn Dais's popular Sh!t No One Tells You series covers all a parent needs to kw once the reality of having two children settles in.Around the time your first baby turns a year old your brain will turn on you. The sleep deprivation and post-partum hormones you barely survived with your first baby fade from memory and will be replaced with idyllic images of your growing child. This is when your brain, having officially lost all regard for your well-being, begins to fantasize about a second baby. And for the first time since becoming a parent these thoughts don't make you break out in hives. Suddenly, you're dressing your first child in I'm Going to be a Big Sister! t-shirts and catalogue-shopping for bunk beds.But then that familiar morning sickness kicks in. And your adorable 18-month-old transforms into a two-year-old terror. That's when those hives start to return. With Dawn Dais's trademark witty banter, The Sh!t No One Tells You About Baby #2 includes chapters such as You Have Officially Lost Control of the Situation, Siblings Aren't Nearly as Adorable as You Imagined, You'll Have a favourite, and Having Kids Looks a Lot Easier on TV.
- Author BiographyDawn Dais is a freelance writer, designer, and filmmaker. Her four previous books, The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year, The Sh!t No One Tells You About Toddlers, The Nonrunner's Marathon Guide for Women, and The Noncyclist's Guide to the Century and Other Road Races, have topped Amazon.com bestseller lists and been featured extensively by TV and print media. Dawn lives in Sacramento, CA, with her partner, 5-year-old daughter, Vivian, and 3-year-old son, Daniel. She is tired.
- Author(s)Dawn Dais
- PublisherAvalon Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.