All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this modern retelling of the Shabbat angels legend, Esther and Chaim's family are put to the test!
Each week, the Shabbat angels visit homes around the world, blessing the ones that hor the Shabbat. May next Shabbat be just like this one! Tov, the angel of good, will say. But if they find a home where Shabbat is dishored, then the opposite angel, Rah, gets a turn: May next Shabbat be just like THIS one!
Whenever the angels have visited Chaim and Esther's family, they angels have seen laughing children, warmth, and Shabbat peace. But this week, Esther and Chaim have had a terrible disagreement, and there are smiles- only a family with angry and sad faces.
Will the Angel Rah get his way? Will Shabbat peace disappear from the family's home forever?
- Author(s)Maxine Handelman
- PublisherBehrman House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApples and Honey Press
- Weight159 g
- Width206 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.