All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 18 million copies sold worldwide, THE SHACK is an international bestseller that explores life's toughest questions through the gripping story of one man's struggle to find answers to his suffering. Mack's youngest daughter, Missy, was abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later, still trapped in his great sadness, Mack receives a suspicious te, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack. Against his better judgement Mack arrives at the shack on a wintry afteron. What he finds there will change his life forever. THE SHACK wrestles with the timeless question, 'Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?' Mack's experiences when he faces up to his darkest nightmares will astound you, and perhaps transform you as much as it did him. This is the kind of book you'll want to tell everyone about. Millions have discovered it already - w it's your turn.
- Author BiographyWm Paul Young was born in Canada but raised among a technologically stone-aged tribe by his missionary parents in the highlands of what was New Guinea. He suffered great loss as a child and young adult, and now enjoys the 'wastefulness of grace' with his family in the US Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)William P. Young
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight182 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.