Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionForeWord Clarion Review: Author and doctor Larry Gattis reveals a highly tuned, vivid imagination in his debut vel. His well-written scenes of mayhem and fatal destruction may be best read during daylight hours, when lines like this one won't result in insomnia: Joe clawed at the moss surrounding their hands. It was like cable, and the shears would t get underneath the bonds. The thorny plant lacerated Joe's fingers as he pulled at the kts. There were so many tentacles coming through the window w that the origin was impossible to find.
- Author BiographyLarry Gattis is a geriatrician practicing in Hawkinsville Georgia for 31 years. He lives in the country on the Ocmulgee River with his wife Anita and son Gabe. He is an avid songwriter and musician, and enjoys running and classic car restoration. His writing is accented by his vast experience with patients at life's end and their transition into afterlife, as well as a number of near-death encounters he has witnessed. He lists Stephen King and Ray Bradbury as influences and has studied the works of H.P. Lovecraft.
- Author(s)Larry D Gattis M D
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.