All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Shadow Cast is a collection of twenty-two short stories ... but a book debunking any claim that a whole cant be greater than the sum of its parts. Each tale in Mike Broemmel's new anthology can proudly stand alone in the greatest tradition of story- telling; but read in sequence his painstakingly ordered works pack the punch of an epic vel. They present an unbroken saga of stark, simple truth that is all but unique in the annals of fiction. People, places, periods develop and seamlessly intertwine, story-by-story. The Shadow Cast is an insightful record of a reality we never realized existed before Broemmel. The shadow may sometimes represent shelter and escape, sometimes the umbrella that obscures so many of our quiet doings. The cast? The cast is you ... you and that guy down the road apiece. It's about how you manage to share this world with him and her as earth bound companions, fellow mortals.
- Author BiographyMike Broemmel is the author of three critically-acclaimed collections of short fiction. Including The Shadow Cast, Broemmel's collections include Lauderdale Tales and The Miller Moth. In 2015, two novels written by Broemmel will be published. Mike Broemmel is also a highly regarded playwright. He has five plays currently in production across the United States: The Baptism, The Row, Goddess People, Six Joan Crawfords and The Hours of Anne. Broemmel resides in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Mike Broemmel
- Date of Publication11/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.