All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionLaura is finally reunited with Miguel and safe in Portugal, but she and Miguel are under illusions that the evil Duke of Easton and a heartbroken Andrew will let them live in peace. Unable to accept his father's revelation about Miguel's identity, Andrew is determined to get his wife and children back, even if it means killing Miguel in the process. He goes to Portugal to win Laura back and meets Carmen, Miguel's ex-girlfriend, forming an alliance with her to reclaim their lost loves. Just as Miguel has helped Laura become acclimated to her new life, the shadow Queen Sofia's secret is revealed and Miguel learns the truth of his lineage. He is destroyed and runs away to embrace the gypsy life, leaving Laura at her most vulnerable. The duke sets in motion his own plan to reunite his family, doubting Andrew's ability to carry out the vendetta, but an unexpected enemy causes his plan to backfire. Meanwhile, Laura endures a medical nightmare that renders her weak and in dire need of a life-saving operation. Her salvation will come from an unlikely source. As The Shadow King concludes, Miguel's and Laura's love deepens while Andrew finds himself torn between following in his father's sinister footsteps or turning away from evil and righting the wrongs set in motion hundreds of years ago. Ultimately, his choice will determine the fates of Laura and Miguel. And as the The Talisman Trilogy concludes, the citizens of Portugal must decide whether to bring the House of Braganza out of the shadows or leave it in peaceful obscurity.
- Author BiographyKellie Bellamy Tayer is a former journalist and the author of three women's contemporary romances and The Talisman Trilogy, her first series for young adults. She is the mother of three children and grandmother of one. She lives in New Boston, Texas.
- Author(s)Kellie Bellamy Tayer
- PublisherVagabond Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVagabond Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.