All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a mysterious old oil lantern and a box of painted slides appear at Blackhope Tower, Sunni and Blaise are drawn back to the place where their adventures first began. On discovering that the slides conceal secrets about artist-magician Fausto Corvo, the pair find themselves caught up in a deadly pursuit. An old enemy is still tracking Corvo and he will stop at thing to find him. Sunni and Blaise must fight to protect Corvo's secrets and rid themselves of Soranzo's evil threat once and for all. The final instalment of the critically acclaimed timeslip adventure.
- Author BiographyTeresa Flavin's first novel, THE BLACKHOPE ENIGMA, was shortlisted for the 2011 Scottish Children's Book Award, the 2011 Leeds Book Award and the 2011 Waverton Good Reads Award, and longlisted for the 2011 Branford Boase Prize. When she is not writing or illustrating, Teresa leads school art workshops, makes paintings and handmade books, travels to far-flung places with her geographer husband, hikes in the Scottish hills and walks every labyrinth she can find. Follow Teresa at www.teresaflavin.com or on Twitter: @TeresaFlavin.
- Author(s)Teresa Flavin
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Blackhope Trilogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight225 g
- Width17 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine128 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.