Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour best friend has suffered a devastating brain injury - she's a shadow of her former self. Alone and grieving, you turn to the only other person who understands your pain. Her husband. What started out as comfort between friends has become something more...One illicit night of desperate, engulfing passion. When Joelle discovers she's carrying Liam's child she's torn between grief and unexpected joy. But how can she share her secret? The perfect memory of Mara stands on a pedestal between them, casting a shadow over the new life in their grasp...Tell him and face a lifetime of guilt. Lie and deny your unborn baby a father. Joelle has a choice - but can she live with it?
- Author BiographyDiane Chamberlain is the bestselling author of twenty novels, including The Midwife's Confession and The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes. Diane lives in North Carolina and is currently at work on her next novel. Visit her Web site at www.dianechamberlain.com and her blog at www.dianechamberlain.com/blog and her Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Diane.Chamberlain.Readers.Page.
- Author(s)Diane Chamberlain
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight350 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.