All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionGujaareh, the city of dreams, suffers under the imperial rule of the Kisuati Protectorate. A city where the only law was peace w kws violence and oppression. And nightmares: a mysterious and deadly plague haunts the citizens of Gujaareh, dooming the infected to die screaming in their sleep. Trapped between dark dreams and cruel overlords, the people yearn to rise up - but Gujaareh has kwn peace for too long. Someone must show them the way. Hope lies with two outcasts: the first woman ever allowed to join the dream goddess' priesthood, and an exiled prince who longs to reclaim his birthright. Together, they must resist the Kisuati occupation and uncover the source of the killing dreams ...before Gujaareh is lost forever.
- Author BiographyN. K. Jemisin is a Brooklyn author who won the Hugo Award for Best Novel for The Fifth Season, which was also a New York Times Notable Book of 2015. She previously won the Locus Award for her first novel, The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, and her short fiction and novels have been nominated multiple times for Hugo, World Fantasy, and Nebula awards, and shortlisted for the Crawford and the James Tiptree, Jr. awards. She is a science fiction and fantasy reviewer for the New York Times, and you can find her online at nkjemisin.com.
- Author(s)N. K. Jemisin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDreamblood
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight366 g
- Width128 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.