All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArenadd Taranisaii, infamous leader of the Northern people, has vanished. Only his half-breed daughter Laela kws what happened to him. Left to rule her father s Kingdom, Laela is all that stands in the way of the war her cousin Saeddryn wants to declare. But Laela faces a far more dangerous enemy: the Night God herself wants Laela dead. Faced by enemies on all sides, Laela must learn to rule, and survive, with her griffin partner Oeka by her side. As allies come from unexpected places, someone new will enter Laela s life: the mysterious shapeshifter Kullervo. But soon the Night God will send the most dangerous enemy of all the deadly Shadow That Walks, an invincible murderer created to fulfill only one mission: kill Laela.
- Author BiographyBorn in Canberra in 1986, <b>Katie J. Taylor</b>attended Radford College, where she wrote her first novel, <i>The Land of Bad Fantasy</i>. She studied for a Bachelor's Degree in Communications at the University of Canberra, and graduated in 2007 before going on to do a Graduate Certificate in Editing in 2008. She is also the author of theFallen MoonTrilogy: <i>The Dark Griffin</i>, <i>Griffin's Flight</i>, and<i>Griffin's War</i>, as well as the Risen Sun Trilogy: <i>The Shadow s Heir</i>, <i>The Shadowed Throne</i>, and <i>The Shadow s Heart</i>.
- Author(s)K J Taylor
- PublisherAce Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleRisen Sun
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAce Books
- Weight204 g
- Width109 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.