More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide for all young shadowhunters. Since the thirteenth century, the Shadowhunters' Codex has been the one and only manual for Shadowhunters looking to brush up on their demon languages, learn proper stele use and discover just what exactly a pyxis is. This is Clary's copy, and as an artist herself, she's sketched pictures of her friends and family throughout the book, and scrawled helpful advice in the margins. Of course, she couldn't exactly stop Jace or Simon from adding their thoughts either. Read all the sensational books in The Shadowhunter Chronicles: The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, The Bane Chronicles and The Shadowhunter's Codex.
- Author BiographyCassandra Clare is the author of the internationally bestselling Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Bane Chronicles, The Shadowhunter's Codex and Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy. There are more than 35 million copies of her books in print worldwide. They have been translated into 30 languages and have appeared globally on bestseller lists. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is now a major movie. Cassandra lives in Massachusetts, USA. Visit her online at CassandraClare.com. Learn more about the world of the Shadowhunters at UKShadowhunters.com.
- Author(s)Cassandra Clare,Joshua Lewis
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/05/2016
- Weight427 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.