Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2013, recently retired Norfolk couple, Bruce and Julie Wallis, decided to backpack the 500-mile trek across the French Pyrenees and all the way across the rth of Spain to the cathedral city of Santiago de Compostela, following the centuries-old pilgrims' route of the Cami.Theirs was t a religious journey, simply a personal challenge.The Shadows Always Head West documents that 500-mile walk, westwards across the dramatic and beautiful lesser-kwn region of Spain. It recalls the people, the places, the personal struggles that they faced on their long walk together.
- Author(s)Bruce Wallis
- PublisherBrown Dog Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrown Dog Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.