All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a comprehensive, accessible and lucid coverage of the major issues and key figures in Shakespeare studies, designed to facilitate progression from introductory topics to more sophisticated approaches. The Shakespeare Handbook is an accessible and comprehensive introduction to Shakespeare and early modern literature. It provides a one-stop resource for students with the essential information and guidance needed from the beginning of a course through to developing more advanced kwledge and skills. It includes: introductions to key authors, texts and contexts; guides to key critics, concepts and topics; an overview of major critical approaches, changes in the can and directions of current and future research; case studies in reading literary and theoretical and critical texts; and, antated further reading (including websites), timeline, glossary of critical terms.Written in clear language by leading academics, it is an indispensable starting point for anyone beginning their study of Shakespeare. Literature and Culture Handbooks are an invative series of guides to major periods, topics and authors in British and American literature and culture. Designed to provide a comprehensive, one-stop resource for literature students, each handbook provides the essential information and guidance needed from the beginning of a course through to developing more advanced kwledge and skills.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hiscock is Professor of English at Bangor University, UK. Stephen Longstaffe is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Cumbria, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiterature and Culture Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Hiscock,Stephen Longstaffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.