All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe feisty and adventurous Kit is in a coma after being poisoned in China by her arch enemies the Baker Brothers. On board a ship to England, her friends are desperate for a cure. When they hear about an inventor who is working on electricity and Electro Therapy, the group change route to Tombstone, Arizona, western America, to find him. Luckily Kit is cured in time but it's t long before she is in mortal danger once again; one of the dastardly Baker Brothers has turned into a shape shifting Skinwalker and has cursed Kit. The gang must w travel to the Grand Canyon and enlist the help of a Shaman medicine man. But the Wild West is full of dangerous outlaws: ruthless cowboys and highway robbers. Can they navigate though the dangerous Wild West and make it to the Grand Canyon in time? An enthralling journey into the heartland of America filled with danger and discovery.
- Author BiographyNatasha Narayan was born in India and emigrated to England at the age of five. She has had many jobs in journalism including working as a war correspondent in Bosnia. Like Kit Salter, Natasha loves travelling and exploring new places. She hopes to get to see some of the far flung deserts and mountains of her heroine - even if it's by bus rather than carriage and horseback. She lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)Natasha Narayan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Kit Salter Adventure
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Children's Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight176 g
- Width151 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.