All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an account of the China edition of the U.S. Army's daily newspaper, The Stars and Stripes , which was geared toward service personnel in the China Theater of Operations at the end of World War II and published for nearly a year. The book addresses Japanese repatriations, war-crime trials, the Chinese civil war and the rise of Communism as covered by the paper, and the paper's role in strengthening U.S. troop morale.
- Author BiographyAlfred Emile Cornebise is a professor emeritus of history at the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley. A Korean War veteran, he is the author of 14 books.
- Author(s)Alfred Emile Cornebise
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note8 photos, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.