Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
About this product
- DescriptionSandra Lee uncovers new secrets in the most torious unsolved homicide in Massachusetts history: The Lady in the Dunes. The Shanty is t just a story rooted in an old mystery; Lee captures the dogged determination of the small but elite group of investigators with the Provincetown Police who went as far as to question whether Boston mobster James Whitey Bulger should be questioned as a suspect. A great read. -Michele McPhee, Best-selling Author and Award-winning Journalist On the morning of July 26, 1974 a young girl walking her dog near the dunes at Race Point Beach made the gruesome discovery of a woman brutally murdered. Thirty-eight years later the case remains unsolved; neither the victim r her killer has been identified. The body rests in a nameless grave at Cemetery of the Church of Saint Peter the Apostle while the Provincetown Police Department continues to tirelessly investigate what has become New England's oldest unsolved murder mystery. Based on the true story, The Shanty; Provincetown's Lady in the Dunes is a thrilling tale of loyalty and hor, deception and betrayal, and one of ultimate sacrifice wherein people are forced to dig deep into the past and discover the darkest sides of their hidden selves.
- Author(s)Sandra Lee
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.