All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to ethical theory from a Christian perspective, this book examines the connection between moral theory, theology and metaphysics, approaching standard ethical theories from the standpoint of Christian theology.
- Author BiographyC. Stephen Layman is chair of the philosophy department at Seattle Pacific University. He is the author of The Power of Logic (2002) and Letters to Doubting Thomas: A Case for the Existence of God (2007).
- Author(s)C. Stephen Layman
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1994
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleLibrary of Religious Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.