All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the previous editions of Shaping School Culture and its how-to complement, The Shaping School Culture Fieldbook , were published, new challenges have surfaced--especially regarding issues of standards-based testing, school accountability, and student achievement. The second edition of The Fieldbook provides 'hands on' tools to help school leaders think through and implement a 'culture building' process. Featuring 50 field-tested exercises and activities (over 25# new), it includes major new material on toxic environments with specific action steps for identifying and transforming a dysfunctional school culture. This is an essential guide for educational leaders at every level of management, as they wrestle with current staffing and accountabilty challenges.
- Author BiographyKent D. Peterson was the first director of the Vanderbilt Principals' Institute and is former head of the National Center for Effective Schools Research and Development. He is currently professor in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Terrence E. Deal has taught at the Stanford and Harvard Graduate Schools of Education, Vanderbilt's Peabody College, and the University of Southern California. He lectures and consults internationally with business, health care, educational, religious, and military organizations. Peterson and Deal are the coauthors of The Principal's Role in Shaping School and The Leadership Paradox: Balancing Logic and Artistry in Schools.
- Author(s)Kent D. Peterson,Terrence E. Deal
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight424 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.