All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.10Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAfter thwarting the dastardly plans of J.P. Rickerton, Tristan Hunt is having trouble keeping his newfound talents a secret. And if undercover spies and a mysterious illness threatening to expose the secrets of camp weren't eugh, reports of dying fish and disappearing sponge in the Caribbean call Tristan and his friends back into action. Will the Sea Guardians discover the source of the problem before time runs out? Can they escape the threat of an oncoming storm? Or will a betrayal from one of their own ensure it's already too late?
- Author BiographyDr. Ellen Prager is a marine scientist and author, formerly the chief scientist at the world's only undersea research station in the Florida Keys. With her ability to make science fun and understandable for people of all ages, she has built a national reputation as a spokesperson on earth and ocean science issues. She has appeared on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CBS, NPR, The Discovery Channel, and more. Dr. Prager has participated in research expeditions to locations such as the Galapagos Islands, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, and throughout the Caribbean. She now acts as the science advisor to the Celebrity Cruise ship Xpedition in the Galapagos. She lives in St. Petersburg, Florida, where she spends her time writing, consulting, and spending as much time on and in the ocean as possible. Antonio Javier Caparo is an illustrator, comic artist, and graphic designer. His works have been published in children books, young reader books, and magazines in North America, South America, and Europe. He lives in Montreal.
- Author(s)Ellen Prager
- PublisherMighty Media Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTristan Hunt and the Sea Guardians
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarletta Press
- Content NoteB&W illustrations, Maps
- Weight442 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Antonio Javier Caparo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.