Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe book describes and analyzes the current civil conflicts in Sudan. I cant describe the Sudanese people rightfully except that they are Sheep Nation. They are underpaid, overtaxed, humiliated, impoverished, killed, and massacred en masse, but they still do t protest as if they are sheep lead to slaughter in silence. I exclude, however, those four-wheel fighters of Darfur, the brave Nuba of the mountains, the Blue Nile's region's Wataweet (bats), Hamag (barbarians), Broon, Gumuz and all others who still hold on to fight back. How and why the majority of the destitute Sudanese people tolerate that brutal, inhuman, and Kleptocratic regime. The game w is t that of surviving under totalitarian regime, it a match for survival. The regime is dying and pulling the whole country with it into disintegration, death and the abyss of oblivion.
- Author(s)Prof Issam Aw Mohamed
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.