All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.55Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionCal is eager to join the Sheep of Sleep, a special team that helps boys and girls all over the world get a good night's rest. But he is still just a lamb. In this illustrated children's book, Cal sneaks out one night, only to face a very scary creature: a child who refuses to go to bed.
- Author BiographyGeoff Isenman and Michael Scott each have two children, no sheep and a need for more sleep.
- Author(s)Geoff Isenman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Scott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.