All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionA Devil's Bargain... All Anna Whitman wants is to live a free and independent life, but she's forced to accept a marriage of convenience so she can live with her son. Sheikh Zahir Al-Zaman is a ruthless desert warrior who believes the only way he can control his obsession with Anna is to possess her. And he'll do almost anything-even kidnap her son-to have her. But Zahir will t force her into his bed. He has his strategies for seduction-strategies Anna finds increasingly hard to resist. But she won't have a relationship based on lies. And how can she reveal her secrets when they will shatter the beliefs he holds most dear?
- Author BiographyDiana Fraser lives by the sea near Wellington, New Zealand, with her partner, daughter and assorted animals. You can find out more about her books from her website-www.dianafraser.com.
- Author(s)Diana Fraser
- PublisherBay Books
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBay Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.